Chief Operations Officer
He/She should be charismatic, approachable, open-minded and demonstrate leadership qualities. The selected candidate will report directly to the MD.
The Chief Operations Officer will provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
- To iterate, communicate and implement the company’s vision and mission.
- To drive the company culture.
- To formulate and implement a strategic plan of the company’s activities.
- To oversee the overall operations of the company as per the strategic plan.
- Business Development.
- To lead and manage the team.
Qualifications, Profile, Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any equivalent qualification acceptable by the Board
- MBA or other post-graduate qualifications is an advantage
- Proven skills in business and financial management
- Ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Demonstrated ability to network within the business community
- Quick but cognitive thinker and decision-maker
- Good leadership and management skills, business communications skills and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional facilitation, persuasion, and partnership development skills