Proactive Executive Search specializes in placing highly qualified candidates in executive-level positions across public, private, and non-profit sectors. Our main value proposition lies in the speed of execution, where we can present top-tier profiles to our clients within a very short time.
Our senior consultants seek to understand a specific executive position, define the core competencies necessary for a successful hire, and target several candidates that fit a distinct profile. Partnering with us is not a one-off mission, but a long-term relationship.
Talk to our expert
Our client, one of the major suppliers of ready-mixed concrete on the local market, is currently looking for:
Chief Operations Officer
He/She should be charismatic, approachable, open-minded and demonstrate leadership qualities. The selected candidate will report directly to the MD.
The Chief Operations Officer will provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
- To iterate, communicate and implement the company’s vision and mission.
- To drive the company culture.
- To formulate and implement a strategic plan of the company’s activities.
- To oversee the overall operations of the company as per the strategic plan.
- Business Development.
- To lead and manage the team.
Qualifications, Profile, Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any equivalent qualification acceptable by the Board
- MBA or other post-graduate qualifications is an advantage
- Proven skills in business and financial management
- Ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Demonstrated ability to network within the business community
- Quick but cognitive thinker and decision-maker
- Good leadership and management skills, business communications skills and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional facilitation, persuasion, and partnership development skills
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible to deliver value-added services and provide HR support to Management, aligning the business objectives with action plans and outcomes.
- Guide and support Management in the performance management process in assisting with goal settings and reviewing;
- Ensure consistent application of Company policies and procedures;
- Update, design & implement HR policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Implement succession planning strategies and people development;
- Develop and facilitate learning programmes linked to skills and competencies valued by the organization;
- Keep up-to-date on all labour laws and regulations related to employment and employee’s relations
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA in HR;
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position;
- Proven ability to deliver training;
- Mastering the Employment laws in Mauritius;
- Display a high level of professionalism and integrity and a positive attitude;
- Strong sense of proactivity, flexibility and adaptability;
- An employee advocate and natural people person;
- Ability to implement innovative HR policies and practices